Do you have symptoms of unbalanced Blood Sugar?
- Fat around belly
- Craving for sweets and/or coffee
- Afternoon headaches
- Lightheaded or shaky if meals delayed
- Excessive appetite
- Poor Circulation
Why is Blood Sugar so important?
Glucose is the medical term for sugar in the blood. The pancreas regulates blood sugar levels by producing a substance called insulin. Insulin carries blood sugar to the body’s cells to be used as energy. When the pancreas fails to produce enough insulin, blood sugar levels begin to rise and high blood sugar or possibly diabetes sets in. This is one of many issues that affect your ability to have normal blood sugar levels.
This program will supply your body with 10 days of high quality whole food supplements. Results show that you will develop a strong foundation to heal control the underlying causes of unbalanced blood sugar and jumpstart a new phase of wellbeing!
What will your 10 days entail?
- Whole food supplement shakes that complement the clean eating guidelines of whole, unprocessed foods like vegetables, fruits, lean protein – avoid/limit refined carbohydrates, artificial sweeteners, sugar, chemical additives, processed meats, fried foods, caffeine, soft drinks, etc…
- A simple protocol of whole food and herbal supplements throughout the day
- a toxicity questionnaire completed before and after the program to identify changes in your body systems
- Weight loss (or weight maintenance), improved sleep quality, reduced cravings, more energy, balanced cholesterol and blood sugar levels, etc…
- A healthy start on your path to optimal vitality
Is this Blood Sugar Program right for you?
Maintaining a controlled blood sugar level is imperative for your optimal health. Even if you have not been diagnosed with having diabetes, blood sugar levels that are consistently unbalanced can have detrimental effects on your body. The following 10-Day Program is designed to start your journey to regaining optimal health and vitality. To experience a renewed level of health and wellbeing, it is crucial for you to reach and maintain your ideal weight and stable blood sugar levels.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.